Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Because that's usually how it happens...

I'm short on Christmas cards yet once again. And because they're sold in sets of 20 rather than individually or 5 (or even 10 would be ok). I apologize early, but this year's budget is already maxed to our eyeballs and ordering 20 more plus more postage is would have it bursting wide open. I can't justify a final tally of nearly $100 on cards (being the crazy dog lady that I am, I ordered cards from an organization that I'm not even using -sorry, Chad if you're reading this, I may have forgotten to mention that).


So, the budget-friendly Christmas card (crooked and all from my lack of patience with my scanner) :



4 comments:

Danielle said...

The crooked adds to the charm! Thank you...

...danielle

blogzilly said...

At least you sent them. This marks the second year in a row that I did not send any out. And I just don't seem to care.

It's totally crazy but I have ZERO Christmas spirit whatsoever. I'll fake it for Carter, cause I won't want him to see me not get into it, but the truth is that it's just another month to me, and ain't nuthin' I've tried that is changin' my perspective.

Even FusioNog, sadly.

blogzilly said...

Oh...and not to suggest that I am feeling blue or depressed. I'm not really, not more than 'average'. I'm just not feeling very holly-jolly Christmasey, that's all. Could care less about the holiday this year. All I am zeroed in on is how crappy Bennett has progressed and how stuck in a rut we ALL are. I have no full-time job, not sure what path to even take anymore, life just feels very post-apocalyptic.

But I am NOT depressed. Isn't that psycho? I guess it is.

JSmith5780 said...

I should have thought to mention to my bloggy friends. Shutterfly did a deal this year where if you blog about them you get 50 free cards. Be on the look out, I bet they will do it again next year.