Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8/12 -New at this!!

Ok, so I've never really been the biggest fan of blogging, but I'm running out of space on easysite to share updates with everyone...soooo, to keep from having to pay for an upgrade, I've started a BLOG! I'm going to copy and paste my previous updates from easysite to this so that any of you can look back on them. I've already had to delete two of them to keep posting new ones on there (I was only allowed 3 at a time). I mainly started that because there are a lot of people who I don't keep in constant contact with who would may like to keep up with Austin's progress and see new photos.

So, here we go...

1 comment:

aRtcHixX said...

I think this is a great, great, great idea!!
I just wish I had easier internet access!
Holli creates a blog - who'd thought??!!??
The things parents do all in the name of LOVE for their children **smiles**
Love ya girl!
e.